Manager Contact Center Experience
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
For our Global Customer Service Center (CSC) Channel – Service and Experience team in Lausanne, Switzerland, we are therefore looking for a Manager Customer Service Center Experience
In this position you will translate Customer Service Experience requirements into toolboxes for CSC vendors and channel; ensure CSC vendors and deployment team are equipped with tools to ensure proper critical experiences delivery by front liners in the CSC channel; establish service experience monitoring mechanism and continuously monitor/audit outcomes, highlighting key gaps and supporting channel stakeholders in identification of appropriate action plans.
• Liaise with Care and Experience Team to identify core elements and define expected outcomes of critical experiences in the CSC channel during various steps of the customer journey
• Define (training) content (scripts, soft and hard skills) to ensure critical experiences delivery by CSC agents
• Contribute to agent profiling definition with soft skills requirements
• Define monitoring mechanisms for effectiveness of critical experiences delivery and overall contribution to NPS and deploy in collaboration with Deployment & Ops
• Contribute to channel technology roadmap in defining future system requisites related to experiential components of interaction
• Ensure deployment of global service experience guidelines in markets and CSC vendors; monitor and govern need for local customizations to global guidelines in collaboration with Deployment & Ops team;
• Manage pilot programs aiming at improving customer experience delivery through CSCs in collaboration with other CSC channel teams and Deployment & Ops; consolidate learnings from pilots to continuously improve efficiency and customer value proposition and facilitate roll-out
We’re looking for someone with:
• Strong background in management of customer experience in either remote (contact centers a plus) or face to face channels (e.g. retail or other merchant companies with significant customer care infrastructure and operations)
• Highly customer oriented
• Experience on front-liner learning, training, and engagement programs and their deployment
• Knowledgeable on customer care operations and metrics
• Ability to leverage data as well as technology to create personal, relevant and engaging customer experiences.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar to consumer journey mapping; identifying consumer needs and pain points.
• Creative thinker with attention to detail combined with strong analytical skills
• Action-oriented, drive for results, independent doer
• High collaborative skills, ability to manage various stakeholders and exercise indirect influence
• Strategic thinking and excellent project management skills
• Quick learner
• Fluent in English
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer