Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
For our Global Customer Service Center (CSC) Channel – Service and Experience team in Lausanne, Switzerland, we are therefore looking for a Manager Operational Guidelines – CSC Channel.
In this position you will develop CSC operational guidelines so that every IQOS customer globally is delivered a consistent customer experience by standardizing our best practices to ensure consistent deployment of service offerings and communication. Provide visibility & clear communication across the B2C organization ensuring alignment through all functions & key stakeholders.
• Lead the development and deployment of Global guidelines & standards for CSC operations management, ensuring a consistent customer experience across all markets and platforms
• Ensure translation of CSC service and experience realization requirements into standardized and documented operational guidelines
• Ensure inclusion of operational guidelines into relevant internal documents (e.g. QMS) and agreements with vendors (MSAs/contracts, Quality Management System, Toolboxes)
• Guide the integration of service guidelines & standards in comprehensive and useful toolboxes to be implemented by the markets
• Establish & execute a clearly defined communication process to internal stakeholders for the deployment CSC Operational guidelines
We’re looking for someone with:
• Experience in contact center operations management and management of process documentation (e.g. quality background) from industries using contact centers at scale and in global, multi markets environments
• Highly customer oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar to consumer journey mapping; identifying consumer needs and pain points.
• Creative thinker with attention to detail combined with strong analytical skills
• Action-oriented, drive for results, independent doer
• High collaborative skills, ability to manage various stakeholders and exercise indirect influence
• Strategic thinking and excellent project management skills
• Fluent in English
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an equal opportunity Employer