Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Jr Manager Fields Operations, this is a strategic role in which you will contribute in the development of strategies, action plans, management and proper allocation of resources to obtain the greatest return, as well as to decision making.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Ensure the fulfilment of the objectives of business (3 pillars of KPI´s) defining in conjunction with sales Area Managers (ASM´s) plans of action and strategies required to implement business plans within the region.
2. Define objectives of volume, SoM, numerical distribution and through the analysis of the newspaper reports generated by the Administration & Trade Marketing Analyst to ensure the scope of KPI´s and decision-making as well as the development of strategies business.
3. Management of resources and budgets, such as Allowances, TME, OVH´s and Kapex. Analyze and optimize the use of lines of credit. Contributing to the proper allocation of resources and ensuring a level always optimum return on investment.
4. Ensure excellence in the execution of the activities of field and commercial programs visits with different positions of the team, identifying opportunities and proposing corrective measures that will ensure the achievement of objectives.
5. Become the central point between HQ and members of the Region, through management and continuous improvement of business planning, execution and communication processes that allow the increase of the SoM of the region.
6. Coordinate and secure with ASM´s design and the consolidation of the business plans of the region, implementation of national programs (Top-Down) and ensure alignment and local initiatives (Bottom-Up) control.
7. Development of his/her team, providing support to form a strategic vision and creative that it allows to generate new business opportunities.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills:
• 5 + years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Key Accounts, Trade Marketing, Strategic Consulting.
• Structured, analytical, ability to work under pressure, good in selling ideas & urgency sense.
• Education (College/University): BA, Industrial Engineer, Commercial Areas with a financial orientation.
• Language: Fluent English
• PC Skills: Advanced Excel and PPT
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values