Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Internship in Process Support Manufacturing
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As intern in Process Support Manufacturing, you will join a continuous improvement project strongly connected with manufacturing daily output. You will support both on daily and long term plan Line structures. You will have the opportunity to propose improvement both for process and operational team such as different way of working or tools. You will have the opportunity to share daily, weekly and monthly goals and achievements with support and management team. In addition, you will also define the methods to monitor and analyze maintenance KPIs, in order to balance the workload of the maintenance team.
Place of employment: Valsamoggia
Duration: 6 months internship
· Internship of 6 months length, starting in OCTOBER 2019
· International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
· Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
· Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
You will participate in activities as follows:
· Understand project requested delivery and implement the agreed changes to reach the project objectives.
· Share your insights bringing your contribution to your team
· Coordinate internal and external resources for the activities of each project.
· Support in Production Strategy and daily activities
· Support in Maintenance Strategy model sustainability
· Support in developing and optimizing maintenance tools
· Collaborate on the implementation of specific project.
• Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Management Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Strong motivation for development and learning
• Action oriented and problem solving attitude balanced with strong analytic skills
• Data analysis and production process passion
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results
• Knowledge in MS Office
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.