Philip Morris Slovakia
Are you highly motivated and ambitious? Are you ready for a change in your career? Then you are the right person to join our Internal Controls team, which is primarily responsible for the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, and further part of the bigger EU team.
INTERNAL CONTROLS ANALYST
We work closely with all Business Functions and Senior Management of the Company, providing them with assurance and advisory support regarding control framework. This particular position will be located in Budapest or Bratislava, however the person will be involved in activities within the whole Cluster and also in EU regional projects.
• Conduct Annual Risk Assessment and prepare Risk Management Action Plan proposal, including its continues updates, reflecting the latest business objectives and risk appetite;
• Provide advisory to Business Process and Digital Product Owners to establish end-to-end process flow for key business projects, evaluate the key risks, and design smart business controls leveraging as much as possible on technology for automation, completed with clear control owners accountabilities and documentation, to effectively mitigate the financial reporting, operational and compliance risks;
• Provide guidance to Business Process and Digital Product Owners to continuously assess the existing control effectiveness and seek opportunities to automate controls where possible;
• Review trend analytics and establish key risk indicators to timely detect and act on the potential processes control weaknesses;
• Perform local specific ad-hoc reviews, design controls for new activities in order to ensure compliance with SOX regulations, analyze and assess the impact of findings and make recommendations based on forward-looking operating environment.
• University degree qualifications – preferably in Financial Management, Audit and/or Business Administration;
• 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in Finance in international corporate environment or Big 4, with at least 3 years in audit, internal controls or project management, with exposure to digitally enabled B2C business models, digital CRM / Marketing and/or cloud-based platforms;
• Advanced spoken & written Hungarian and English is a must; Slovak language is an advantage;
• Regular travelling within Cluster markets is required;
We are looking for
• An effective team player that can collaborate and contribute constructively and confidently in cross-functional and cross-country projects;
• Highly agile person, consumer centric, with endless curiosity and active listening to spot improvement opportunities and/or identify potential risks
• Strong communication skills and proper argumentation ability towards Senior Management;
• Willingness to move within the Company or to other Country/Region is an advantage.
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in our office in Budapest or Bratislava with clients and team members from whole Europe.
Legal minimum gross salary for this position set at 1600€ / month (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
What we offer
– 13th & 14th salary
– Extra days off
– Flexible working time
– Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
– Life & accident insurance
– Opportunities for career development & growth
– Work for a multinational company - certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
Application deadline: September 15th, 2019