Do you have experience in Customer Care and have strong analytical skills? Are you someone with an entrepreneurial mindset that works well in teams to come up with innovative solutions? Do you put the consumer at the heart of everything that you do? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
As a Customer Service Center Operations Executive, you will plan, execute and control the Service Quality & Training activities in remote B2C channels (e.g. contact centers) while defining improvement activities in compliance with both internal business requirements and local legislation, achieving consistent Service Quality across Vendors/Touchpoints to the fulfillment of customers' expectations.
You are going to:
• Define and execute service training strategies and processes in cooperation with 3rd party service vendors in order to ensure an effective delivery of PMI's content to our outsourced service agents and ultimately to PMI's customers
• Monitor quality critical metrics for Customer Care activities to ensure timely and effective control of quality of service interactions and customer experience.
• Implement mechanisms to ensure the required Quality level of the data collected by service agents
• Implement and execute, whenever required, auditing and controlling mechanism, provide relevant reports to key partners and Top Management and coordinate the execution of resulting action plans.
• Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of Quality Monitoring system as predictor of Customer Experience and adapt processes and systems accordingly.
• Supervise system infrastructure that enables to create, store and disseminate content among relevant partners (touchpoint levels) and develop them by ensuring that business requirements are translated into technical specifications for the Digital partners for technical development of the tools. (Salesforce toolbox, templates to guide etc.). Design, implement and lead the full taxonomy of all Care Content.
• Manage the deployment of global & local Talking Points to consistently handle customer inquiries at each touchpoint.
• Engage the organization in continual improvement of Service Quality activities by identifying and initiating alignments and opportunities for improvement within the organization.
• College Diploma or University Degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Tobacco or B2C industry
• Experience in a Quality Assurance related environment or similar.
• Knowledge of Customer Operations quality standards is a very strong plus
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Customer Care department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.