Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, taking care of challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, ja, sí or igen, then we would like to hear from you.
At PMI we are designing a Smoke-free Future leading a process of deep transformation that impacts not only the product portfolio but also our culture, our mission, and our entire Business Operating Model.
As part of this transformation process, we are looking for our Regional Commercial Manager, who will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective sales and distribution strategy for the South Region (RS, SC and PR) to meet our business targets, increase our market share and drive the organization growth. The position can be based in any capital of the South Region.
YOU ARE GOING TO
- Manage all Sales and Distribution related activities across all channels, building strong relationships with internal and external partners and providers.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Design and develop an operating model for the sales division that meets new business goals, aligned to PMI´s transformation process.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Analyze, review, and suggest improvements to guarantee profitable sales growth in all channels.
- Capture market insights, analyze, share findings and incorporate/adjust strategy accordingly.
- Build new supply chain channels and after-sales concepts.
- Anticipate and monitor new market trends and competitor's behaviors, and embrace strategic initiatives consequently.
- Actively participate in the Trade Marketing startegy deployment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND DESIRED FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- The ideal professional is a change agent with meaningful experience in Sales, Distribution and a strategical approach towards the different aspects of the business, such as Marketing and Finance.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the South Region of Brazil
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred.
- Validated experience in business development, ideally from consumer centric companies, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions, including hands-on execution.
- Functional and technical skills in consumer-centric areas to develop a sales and commercialization strategy (route to market, consumer conversion, supply chain and after sale service).
- Strong product understanding: ability to learn and understand the categories and the competition from a product/delivery/satisfaction standpoint.
- Confirmed ability to position products against competitors.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Deep understand of people management standard methodologies, being capable to take an active role in supporting people growth and development.
- Ability to guide and coach the team in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment.
- Act as a disruptive innovator by demonstrating curiosity, and connecting the dots to build new opportunities
- Ability to simplify complex concepts, communicate and engage organization around the business strategy.
- High degree of forward leaning – being able to use different information sources to drive decisions, test new concepts and look for opportunities to bring value for consumers or customers.
- High level of collaboration and ability to influence partners in a local and regional level.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we are used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies regarding the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.