What will your typical day look like?
As Owned Media & Content Executive you will have the opportunity to assist in managing owned media that involves web content, social media and ecommerce. You will be working closely with the Consumer Journey team/legal and brand teams while managing digital vendors and working side by side with our local B2C team and region/other markets to improve the online experience. You will be executing plans to manage and optimize ecommerce experience using omni-channel thinking. This also includes constantly evaluating an online presence to implementing effective organic search engine optimization plans. Expect to troubleshoot issues related to the websites and ecommerce.
About the team
You will be part of a highly diverse and motivated team who is at the center of cultivating a digital culture. Everyone is empowered and strive to bring meaningful solution for consumers. Team members treat each other with respect and take pride in their roles because they realize their value to the team. They enjoy each other’s company, constantly share learnings and help each other out.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
You are someone that can:
• Assist in managing owned media that includes website, legally possible closed social media presence and ecommerce for Reduce Risk Products (one or more platforms). Use data centric approach to constantly learn and adapt to the new external and legal environment.
• Optimize the website by working with digital vendors and local B2C teams, including ecommerce. Optimize landing pages and customer support. Monitor web analytics reporting to increase site speed, optimize navigation and customer paths through UX/UI, and checkout.
• Assist in the development of communication programs and catalog set up and management. Work closely with Consumer Journey team, Art department and Product teams. Develop deep understanding of consumer journey as well as brands.
• Execute plans to manage and optimize owned media using omni-channel thinking and understanding consumer journey.
• Develop and implement effective organic search engine optimization strategies. Work with vendor/region/ local legal to manage organic SEO. Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
• Execute troubleshoot issues related to the websites and ecommerce. Work closely with B2C, Customer Care, Logistics and Pricing teams to resolve.
• Ensure legal / data privacy teams are on board to ensure adequate data control measures and standard reporting.
Let’s talk about what you bring
You are someone that has:
• College/University Degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Science/Business Studies.
• 2+ years in ecommerce, with an understanding & experience in ecommerce funnel, SEO, SEM.
• Prior experience on content optimization via UI/UX
• Experience working on successful end-to-end digital programs - from concept to execution to reporting and optimization.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.