(Senior) Analyst - Scrum Team @ IS Operations
Are you inquisitive, self-driven, collaboration oriented? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a candidate holding a university degree in computer science, engineering or Business Administration
• a willing to take action person, fluent in English, ready to work in a multicultural IT environment
• a creative candidate with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, able to manage multiple stakeholders
• person with proven capacity to influence and leadership, action driven, with organization savvy
• scrum team member who understand that working as a TEAM with Agile mindset we can deliver more value to our customers
• an experience in one of
- Manufacturing Execution Systems,
-Warehouse Management System
- Process Control Systems
• good SQL knowledge and basic knowledge about MSSql database administration (or other database type)
• an experience in programming in one programing language
• knowledge about web technology HTML / XSLT / CSS / Java Script,
• an experience in scripting language (example PowerShell)
As a Scrum Team @IS Operations member you will :
• Manage procucts related to equipment connectivity, data exchange between machines and , higher level systems and process control system
• Use new technics of working (Scrum Team, working in sprints, frequent feedback loops, retrospectives, visual management)
• Manage the communication with various stakeholders (e.g. Equipment suppliers, our worldwide manufacturing centers, central functions, IT departments etc.).
• Take part in projects & programs
• Challenge business requirements in order to find optimal solution in terms of fulfilling business needs, system standardization and technologies used,
• Collaborate intensely with other IS and Business Experts representing different business functions, third party consultants etc.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs