Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• A candidate with a University degree in Quality Management, Computer Science, Administration or similar
•Around 3 years of experience in the Quality Management (documentation) area, preferably in a life sciences or an ISO regulated international company
• Experience with the Quality Management System, IT quality systems, creation and review of quality documentation and records
• Strong technical writing skills (Plain Writing Act of 2010)
• Strong business process/system analytical skills
• Excellent ability to collaborate in cross-functional and remotely located teams
• Fluent English (speaking and writing)
• Experience in IT Security & Controls and IT Service Management would be an asset • Person certified in ITIL Foundation or equivalent
• Knowledge and demonstrated application of Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP)
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland.
As a Documentation & Records Management Analyst you will:
• Review and approve quality documentation and records in the QMS (mainly for the IT area).
• Provide guidance to different business functions on good technical writing of documents and records that are kept in the QMS.
• Monitor the maturity level and adherence to the QMS, support quality assurance activities and provide performance reports and KPI metrics.
• Provide oversight and guidance in the improvement, implementation and usage of QMS systems and processes.
• Author quality documentation and records related to QMS processes and systems. • Support the delivery of QMS related training to the IT colleagues
• Support the continual improvement of IT processes and quality documents.
• Maintain alignment with the rest of the corporate QMS team to ensure consistency and continuous improvement of the QMS.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• company kindergarten possibility
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com