RRP Electronics - Sr Financial analyst
You may have heard of Philip Morris International (PMI), the world’s leading Tobacco Company and the maker of Marlboro – the undisputed number one cigarette brand in the world.
But PMI is about more than cigarettes. We’ve made a remarkable business decision to go “smoke-free” and work towards a world where non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products may one day replace cigarettes. Find out more on https://www.pmiscience.com/
If you are interested in joining a multi-diverse, innovative and thinking out of the box business environment then you are the right candidate to apply for this position. Be part of the industry changing vision of building together a smoke free future.
You will have the opportunity to join a Finance team within the fascinating area of Electronics Technology and Innovation for our Reduced Risk Products (RRP) based in Hong Kong Asia.
This is the place where Finance meets real business needs, provides extensive support for innovative solutions and works hand in hand with the business teams to ensure best in class solutions are identified, implemented and executed.
You will be employed in Hong Kong under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL). PMAL operates as a subsidiary of Philip Morris International, Inc.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will be part of a small team of young and motivated finance professionals who are working in our Asia RRP Electronics Technology and Innovation group established and expanded in the last couple of years.
• Providing high standards and value added business support to the operational teams
• Introducing the best financial solutions that ensures a competitive and robust financial environment, where financial and operational risks are effective and adequately managed.
• Contribute substantially to the key business targets that enable the team to improve performance, speed and selection of the best in class solutions in the area of innovation and technology
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Experience in Operations Finance or Product Costing Methodologies in a fast pace growing environment.
• Dealing with service providers; ability to understand product and supply chain flows
• Inventory management and exposure monitoring. Proven track record in analyzing and bringing financial risks into perspective.
• Project management capabilities combined with financial planning analysis.
• Monitoring key performance management indicators and focusing on the implementation of new solutions / processes that will support efficiency in the overall operational flows.
• Experience in big set of data analytics handling
• Master’s degree in Finance or Engineering
• US GAAP knowledge and experience in financial budgets and forecast cycles and KPI’s reporting
Displaying the following traits would be an advantage:
• Challenge that status-quo
• Ability to communicate clear and effectively
• Work with multi-diverse teams
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.