Are you motivated to be in the very center of PMI Transformation?
Would you like to contribute to the Talent Acquisition Operations in the PMI EMEA affiliates and have your part in building a smoke-free future? If the answer is yes, si, da, ja, jasne, or avec plaisir, then we are willing to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for maintaining the Talent Acquisition Operations service across the EMEA region.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a people person, genuinely passionate about Talent Acquisition and delivering the best quality candidate experience, previous professional recruitment background is a strong asset;
• an experienced professional with holistic understanding of Human Resources processes and the shared services environment;
• a proactive individual with people management experience, able to plan the work of others, set objectives, support, coach, provide feedback, motivate and inspire the team;
• an action-oriented problem solver with excellent project management skills, able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude;
• a collaborator, who works effectively in virtual teams with people from different cultures and backgrounds, as well as with stakeholders at top management level. Fluent English is required, any other European language is useful.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are seeking talented people to join our Human Resources department supporting EMEA countries, in Krakow, Poland.
As Team Leader Talent Acquisition Operations you will:
• supervise a team of Talent Acquisition Coordinators delivering superior Talent Acquisition (TA) services for PMI markets. Source, onboard, train and coach the team. Scope of the team: manage contract generation, interview scheduling, pre-employment screening,
• maintain the Talent Acquisition Operations service. Act as a service owner. Collaborate with Center of Expertise (CoE) on service control and measurement, collaborate with recruiters in the markets, regional and central Talent Acquisition colleagues and other services teams,
• continuous improvement of candidate experience. Collaborate in virtual and agile teams to explore opportunities to deliver better service for the candidates. Explore and use technology solutions that provide an enhanced hiring manager / candidate experience.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employee
FIND A NEW PATH
At our company you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. We offer you a competitive salary and compensation package, backed-up with relocation support, if required.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.