We are looking for an innovative person, with customer orientation, problem resolution and agile learning capabilities with the aim of being the next Logistics Coordinator in Cartagena
1. Guarantee the development of the Logistic operator, so that it carries out optimally the operative tasks for which it has been hired, controlling the proper execution of the processes in terms of time, quality standards and service compliance.
2. To evaluate constantly the logistic processes of the region, to identify improvements in them according to the guidelines of the company and focused on the PMI energies, in all the business lines of the organization.
3. Establish controls and follow-ups to guarantee compliance with all legal requirements related to the logistics area (Legalization of tornaguías, Recognition of income, presentation of fund accounts), related to all lines of business.
4. Lead meetings with their peers in the commercial area and Logistic operator for presentation, monitoring and analysis of Kpis, establishment of continuous improvement plans in logistics processes.
5. Design and evaluate strategic plans related to storage, optimal inventories in the distribution centers of the Region, logistics reconciliation processes, in all business areas.
Education, experience, desired functional knowledge and skills
• At least three o five years of experience as a logistics coordinator
• Advanced skills office tools
• Advanced level of spanish, preferably intermediate or advanced level of English
Our company offers you a new perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take learning at work to another level, giving you all the opportunities to develop your career and reach your maximum potential. This position will improve your experience with innovative technologies, services and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, he will act in a professional environment with clients and team members from around the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the leading tobacco company in the world, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the world's number one brand of cigarettes, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced risk products ("RRP"). RRP is the term that PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and harm to the population compared to cigarette smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and industry-leading scientific foundation, PMI aims to provide a portfolio of RRP that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoking preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.