Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an action-oriented problem solver with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical, Biomedical and/or Biomolecular Engineering with 5 years’ of relevant experience. Previous experience in aerosol technology or science is advantageous. Knowledge in quality systems, such as GxP, is a plus.
If you have a Bachelor's or Masters in Chemical, Biomedical, Biomolecular, Mechanical or Electrical & Electronic Engineering with solid experience in process engineering in a manufacturing setting of electronics, oil & gas and pharmaceutical companies, and are willing to plunge into the world of aerosol technology & science, we also welcome your application.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris International Research Laboratories Pte Ltd is seeking a talented individual to join our team. You will apply engineering practices, procedures and theory to aid in delivering in-depth understanding of aerosol formation & dynamics or aerosol systems engineering.
• Develop and recommend technical alternatives, design improvements for the conventional and RRP equipment/ computerized systems.
• Develop and execute tests, evaluation and validation plans for aerosol generation and supervision.
• Provide expertise in developing and implementing complex inhalation setup / computerized systems /equipment.
• Develop new aerosol quantification and measurement methods for inhalation studies in conjunction with relevant experts.
• Serve as a technical expert to the aerosol team for aerosol generation/ supervision and characterization/ analytical equipment.
• Build and enhance the technical capability within the aerosol team, and to evaluate the team as well as individual performance technically.
• Lead and execute major improvement projects related to aerosol generation and supervision.
• Contribute to the development of specialized equipment and computerized systems or aerosol characterization methods in conjunction with the team located in Neuchatel, Switzerland.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
GOT SOMEONE IN MIND?
If you believe you would be a good fit to the requirements of the role, please submit your application online by 13 September 2019. Only candidates who fit the hiring requirements will be contacted. The successful candidate will be hired on the local employment terms and conditions in Singapore.