Project Leader Operations Strategy
Join the revolution.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
You will work with our global leadership team to solve their toughest problems and support them in tackling some of our key business challenges as our business continues to transform. Working in a project based teams, focus on a particular project for 30 day sprints identifying and presenting solutions, implementing the change.
Who we’re looking for
• You have a proven track record of working on projects for global multinational companies
• Key areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, strategy development, strategic transformations, capability led transformations, operating models, other
• Strong acumen for problem solving and using first principle thinking to frame issues
• Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, validate, structure and analyse all types of data (such as Financial, Operational, Market)
• Output focused and resilient with ability to rally resources and maintain momentum within a fast pace and a high energy
Essential experience and qualifications
• Able to work independently and effectively within a team
• Strong communication skills with ability to operate in a multi-stakeholder environment
• Ability and willingness for frequent global travel
• Bachelor degree in an engineering of finance relation topic
What are nice to have
5+ years of professional work experience out of which at least 2-3 are in strategy consulting with a leading global consulting firm ideally gained in procurement, Supply Chain or Manufacturing business’s
• Education: ideally an MBA from a reputable university or equivalent with high academic achievement
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.