Manager E-Commerce Digital Shelf
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
With mobile as the gateway to our consumers and one-click away from purchasing behaviour, PMI are looking for forward thinking, shopper centric candidates to develop its next generation unified commerce strategy as it commercializes the IQOS brand, its products and services, across all digital touchpoints along the consumer journey.
You will :
• Ensure IQOS products and service presence within eRetail channel is compliant to global toolboxes and guidelines
• Monitor upstream activity. Demystify and establish a new product creation process with the product marketing teams so they can be easily pulled into the PIM
• Pull product information into the Product Information Management (PIM) system as requested by ecommerce store managers and operators
• Logging, reconciling and managing any duplicate products in system prior to fulfilment and reporting
• Create and set up simple products if not yet supplied by external feeds
• Provide first level user support within the PIM interfaces and environment, but will leverage the Technical project managers for more technical development aspects
• Cross-functional communication with Product managers, Campaign managers, Merchandising managers and Marketplace Account teams to ensure valid product information is flowing into the PIM; and syndicating to eRetailer partners correctly
• Coordinate with other regional Product Administrators in markets as necessary
• Design & manage solutions from partner agencies that offer compliance and syndication services
• Internal KPI reporting: Define internal analytics reporting requirements with the insights team
• Monitor and analyze KPI and recommend action
• Feedback, report & coordinate with dependent functions
We’re looking for someone with:
• Proven experience in product data management; ensuring the creation, logging, duplication monitoring and syndication is accurate and timely in order to mitigate any lost sales on eRetailer platforms
• working knowledge of eCommerce best practices, digital landscape and web analytics
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer