Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
With mobile as the gateway to our consumers and one-click away from purchasing behaviour, PMI are looking for forward thinking, shopper centric candidates to develop its next generation unified commerce strategy as it commercializes the IQOS brand, its products and services, across all digital touchpoints along the consumer journey.
You will :
• Define strategic and annual business plans for key eRetail accounts
• Support partner scanning and selection – Prioritize and scope opportunity of to-be Marketplace/ eRetailers. Continually monitor and evolve approach to best meet the needs of our consumers.
• Define the operating/ service model, budgets, potential revenues, distribution/ logistics approach and digital shelf excellence programs in nominated accounts
• Develop the approach and winning playbook for the different marketplaces ensuring their differences are exploited and similarities streamlined
• Harmonize cross country operating models (for borderless accounts) and projects to ensure an effective aligned GTM approach. Align markets through regional teams
• Develop and establish joint business planning cadence and performance measurement reporting with all marketplaces. In collaboration with finance, regional and local teams
• Know the branded category opportunity within Marketplaces inside out and develops an exceptional understanding of the RRP category development plan, its key drivers and its positioning the customer
• Strategic coordination - Define and manage interdependencies with other functions
• Document standard operating procedures within the accounts.
• Manage the account relationships with Marketplace Owners (i.e.AliExpress).
• Manage and optimize store performance KPIs
• Implement global B2C assortment guidelines
• Manage performance of merchandising KPIs such as SKU productivity, Margin management thru product and platform mix
• Monitoring of pricing and promotions, address Price elasticity and A/B testing
• Negotiate and maintain frame deals with marketplace owners
• Interface to all relevant e-commerce shared functions for analysis, business intelligence and governance
We’re looking for someone with:
• Have the ability to think strategically and to drive the detailed execution of specific initiatives with excellent negotiation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Possess strong analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required; be customer obsessed - action and results driven and passionate about online businesses, e-commerce and sales
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer