You have more than 5 years of experience in account management and are a great people manager? You are able to build and sustain good relationships with key partners that are mutually beneficial? If the answer is yes, we'd like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
As a Key Accounts Manager, you will develop, negotiate and lead key strategic customer partnerships through joint business planning. You will use these partnerships to execute priorities and actions in alignment with commercial strategies.
Lets’ talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Develop and execute Joint Business Plans specific to the designated accounts in line with commercial strategies to grow RRP’s (Reduced Risk Products).
• Manage designated accounts at all levels and develop relationships that enable achievement of plans; and communicate all progress of initiatives to internal and external partners.
• Influence growth in the category and at Account through effective strategic quarterly planning, fact-based selling and decision-making process using tools and cross functional resources
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships, addressing any customer service issues in a timely fashion
• Lead and monitor customer trade spend through continuous analysis & review of the business performance, to fully improve effectiveness and efficiency
• Work collaboratively with the Field Sales team to effectively communicate banner initiatives, priorities and business details to support flawless execution of the Business Plans at retail level
• Forecasting of volume and trade spend on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and reconciliation of actual results versus forecast
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline required Experience
• Minimum 5-6 years’ Account Manager experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry with 2 or more years of field experience preferred
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Experience working with Nielson data, POS data
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Strong Analytics & Business Acumen
• People Management Skills
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.