Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are seeking a People & Culture (P&C/Human Resources) Learning Executive to support the cultural transformation process we are going through in the company.
It will be part of your scope to deploy key P&C processes that are aligned to global and local requirements. You are going to provide the change management expertise in order to contribute and build competitive advantage through people, ensuring that strategic objectives are met or exceeded.
• Contribute to the design of our Learning strategy in Argentina as well as for the Organizations in the Cluster Markets;
• Ensure the deployment of key P&C Processes related to Learning, Talent Management and Performance Management being in constant contact with our Centers of Expertise;
• Act as a change agent, proposing new ways of thinking and making sure those ideas are implemented;
• Deploy and guide the cultural transformation strategy;
• Take part in other relevant P&C projects assigned.
• Previous experience working in Human Resources is mandatory;
• Previous experience with soft Human Resources processes and specifically with Learning processes (e.g. Talent Management, Talent Performance, Talent Acquisition, etc.);
• Ability to actively network and establish effective working relationships;
• Capability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple levels of an organization;
• Resilience and down-to-earth profile;
• Sound discretion and judgmental at dealing with sensitive materials and confidential information;
• Strong fluency in English (both written and verbal);