Welcome to PMI
Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and fast. Do you want to be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? Are you truly an ambassador and advocate of the Customer Experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, groundbreaking environment? Then come and join us.
About Your Role
Your role is all about engaging with our consumers. Working with a phenomenal and diverse group of teams, you will focus on the execution and development of strategic programs and content that retains our current consumers across the consumer journey. You will improve our brand image and brand participation, driving sales and ensuring the active repurchase of IQOS. Your programs will be deployed across both online (ie: email, web, Line, Instagram etc.) and offline channels (flagship store, events, c-store, events etc.) and your success will require broad cross-functional collaboration and engagement.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Develop creative Brand and Heated Tobacco content for all channels and service all projects across the stages of the consumer journey. This may include copy, imagery, audio, visual, artwork etc. according to the brief requirements for consumer facing materials
• Establish a close working partnership with the Deployment Channels team to deliver consumer facing content for desired consumer experiences
• Support the development of the consumer narrative and editorial storyline, using your well honed creativity to engage with consumers
• Review our global playbooks and select and tailor appropriate content to be used in the UK
• Work with agencies and specialists and guide their production of content
• Support the aims of Commercial Materials Review (CMR) process to ensure all content meets required legal and external standards
• Develop collaboration skills and work successfully in cross-functional teams including Deployment, Consumer and Digital
We're looking for someone who truly understands what a great consumer journey looks like. You'll have an in-depth understanding of consumer strategy, trends and engagement, as well as deep experience developing activations through both online and offline touchpoints and understanding how these touchpoints interact, including across our key social media channels.
You'll be able to demonstrate recent and successful experience with both digital and physical content strategies, including experience in agency and vendor management.
Ideally, you will have some experience of working with CRM Platforms such as Salesforce, as well as strong skills across the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Previous experience working with project management tools such as Teamwork will also be a major plus.
We are looking for someone with a College/University degree, post graduate degree, or equivalent.
PMI sees equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've shown our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.