Philip Morris Georgia is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. – The world’s leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people and represented in more than 180 countries all over the globe.
Our mission is to design smoke free future via replacing cigarettes with smoke free products. That’s why Philip Morris International has more than 400 scientists, engineers and technicians developing reduced risk alternative to cigarettes.
We are committed to being a great employer. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. And in 2019 PMG was certified top employer’s status in Georgia and recognized as one of the best companies to work with.
Currently Philip Morris Georgia is looking for the Territory Executive joining our team based in Kutaisi. This is a great opportunity to work with the diversified, dynamic, and innovation driven team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to create a better future join our team at PMG.
The role of Territory Executive is for you, if you have:
• Experience in Sales, Key Account Management or Merchandising preferably in the FMCG industry.
• Strong influence, communication and negotiations skills and are able to relate well to different people.
• Goal driven mindset and are energized, team player and passionate to achieve high results.
What you will be responsible for:
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with store owners, managers, shop assistants and become true business consultant for them.
• Maintaining excellent knowledge of retail customers in Point Of Sales (POS) of the specific territory through performing daily field visits.
• Ensuring visibility of our products in the POS and maintaining the proper stock level for the retail customer.
• Playing pivotal role in business rollouts and implement trade activities.
• Acting as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on pricing, products, trade programs etc.
• Address concerns of the retail customers and provide solutions, present our services, trade initiatives and negotiate trade terms.
• Understanding the needs of the retail customers, collect insights and information to facilitate business development with them.
• Contributing to business development for specific territory deploying different programs and trade initiatives with retail customers. Manage and deploy special activities with them through different trade platforms.
• Preparing complete, timely and accurate reports related to the business activities in the assigned territory and proposing action plans based on the results in order to achieve higher performance and efficiency.
What we are looking for:
• Recent University graduates (work experience is not needed)
• Young people passionate to start their career in sales or sales professionals preferably from FMCG sector
• 1 year driving experience and valid driving license
• Knowledge of excel and Power Point
• English language knowledge (intermediate as a minimum)
• Exposure to creative thinking, energy with the strong sense of responsibility
• Ambition to grow and develop sales and communication capabilities
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Team player with the ability to input to the success of the team
What we offer to our employees:
We are committed to development of our people. Here we are giving you the opportunity to:
• Build your career and unleash your full potential
• Take your professional skills to the next level and develop professionally
• Explore excellent dynamic work environment within the multinational and multicultural company
• Competitive compensation package
• Health insurance
• Work-life balance
• Meal allowance
• Partial compensation of sports activities
If you are eager to learn, develop personally and professionally and progress through you career, please apply to the following address link until September 30, 2019
For more information on company please visit our site at: https://www.pmi.com/
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to PMG is to manage applications for applicant screening and recruitment process only. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.