Consumer Journey Insights & Analytics Internship
PMI is looking for a bright, analytical and solve-problem oriented individual to fill our Intern role in the Market Research and Consumer Insights & Analytics Department.
Our Consumer Journey Insights & Analytics Intern will gain exciting experience integrated in the Market Research Department, working along with diverse areas of the Commercial Teams (Sales, Marketing, CRM, Customer Care, Indirect retail, Direct retail, etc.), providing intelligence to support their work and success.
This internship is perfect for a Master’s student or newly graduated person looking to gain real life work experience and learn, while contributing to the PMI’s technical and digital revolution.
LEARN THE SKILLS THAT OPEN THE DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT
• Share your insights and contribute to your team;
• Be able to work in an agile and challenging environment;
• Meet Philip Morris International leaders and professionals in a multicultural environment.
• Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months
• Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company
• A dynamic, challenging, international and fast-paced work environment;
• Opportunity to advance your experience with innovative technologies, tools and processes;
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company;
• Experience in an evolving Market Research framework, addressing new challenges resulting from a dynamic environment and different challenges.
• Management, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics;
• Advanced Excel Knowledge;
• Advanced Power BI user, with developer knowledge;
• Comfort with databases’ management;
• Fluent level of English;
• Fluent level of Spanish;
• Portuguese knowledge will be a plus;
• Strong motivation for development and learning;
• Action Oriented and Problem Solving attitude;
• Passionate about connecting the dots to be able to provide data driven and consumer centric insights.
• Good communication and collaborative skills;
• Proactivity to integrate successfully different projects with a high number of internal and external stakeholders;
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently;
• Excellent organization skills attention to detail;
• Learning agility, perspective, curiosity, work under pressure, and creative problem solving solutions are some of your strengths;
• EU work permit
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL!
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets.
In addition to the manufactured and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application now!