Manager NPI Supply Chain (EMS) – Hong Kong
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Manager NPI Supply Chain you will Lead the NPI Supply Chain function in E-Hub, ensuring the definition and implementation of relevant roles and responsibilities, processes, procedures and tools to coordinate end-to-end supply chain process with EMS and Project team to support NPI and Projects.
You will also analyse the demand change request vs planned EMS capacity to identify issues within planning horizon and recommend solutions to achieve NPI targets. Furthermore, as a Manager you will define roles and responsibilities, establish processes, procedures and tools for your dedicated team. As part of this, you will be the key conduit between S&OP and Project team on supply and demand plan alignment.
Who we’re looking for
• University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing or relevant.
• 15+ years’ experience in Supply Chain (supply planning, production planning, capacity planning, project management).
• Several years successful working experience in S&OP Planning.
• Ability to build effective teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and externally.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities
• Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
• Excellent communication in English. Mandarin and/or Cantonese a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you want to know more about our company check our website: https://www.pmiscience.com/