Intern in Talent Acquisition Ops with Spanish and Portuguese
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• a student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree (up to 6 months after graduation)
• fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese is a must (French would be an asset),
• ideally, available for 30-40 hours per week
• well-organized & details oriented person who is contented with multi-tasking and setting own priorities
• a candidate with strong problem solving and communication skills
• learner on the fly, interested and open for development in HR, specifically recruitment area
• Excel user
Professional experience in customer service or HR would be an asset.
Rise to the challenge:
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 to 12 months duration (contract of services).
As an intern you will:
• become a member of HR Team supporting Philip Morris affiliate
• get to know the scope and accountabilities of People & Culture department from the moment of recruitment to the moment of end of contract
• support the team members in terms of scheduling interviews and handling candidates’ expenses, in a close collaboration with the market Recruitment Team
• have a chance to experience working with various systems and tools used in recruitment and HR area (MS Office tools, Cloud and SAP based applications)
• be engaged in projects aimed at the optimization of HR processes
• work in a truly international, dynamic and changing environment.
Find a new path:
• our company offers you a fresh perspective.
• here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• we take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• with innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.