Intern in Information Protection and Governance Department
Are you looking for discovering the new way of interning? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• Fresh graduates (up to 6 months after graduation) or students with at least two years of studies completed in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
• Interested in 6-12 months Internship
• Ideally, available for at least 30-40h per week
• With good oral and written communication skills in English
• With strong computer and MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel, Word and Power Point
• With good social and communication skills
• Knowledge of IT Security/Audit/Risk Management methodologies is an asset
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Information Protection and Governance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• Gain knowledge on IT Security, Risk Management and Global IT Solutions.
• Implement procedures and controls to ensure that information assets are adequately protected in line with IT related regulatory requirements
• Participate in our security projects and provide IS/business initiatives with assistance on Information Services security matters, to reduce information exposure risk
• Work with experienced teams of experts and see the dynamic nature of corporate world
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.