POSITION TITLE: Total Rewards Lead
WORK LOCATION: Karachi
PURPOSE OF JOB
Develop plans on compensation and benefits to maintain affiliate competitiveness in order to attract, retain and motivate employees. Further provide ground support to all employees on compensation and benefits processes including preparation of key P&C documents.
• Lead and actively contribute to the development of compensations plans including salary structures, merit increase and salary adjustment guidelines based on market data analysis and organization's objectives in order to ensure that competitive pay practices are maintained by the company. Provide sound advice and verification on promotion and other salary adjustment, as well as offers for new employees.
• Manage local and global benefits and incentive programs such as Incentive compensation, equity award, etc. and ensure their end to end implementation and effective administration either internally or by outsourced partners e.g. Insurance. Provide local expertise and support to line managers in responding to employees' C&B related queries; prepare communication material related to C&B operational/administration for Employees/People Managers.
• Monitor and collect market data by participating in benefits survey etc. to ensure PMPKL benefits meet average level of market. Review existing program and benefits to ensure they attract, motivate and retain employees, and work with regional CoE for updating or implementing the program, if necessary.
• Maintains current knowledge of internal and external market compensation practices and trends. Employs a proactive approach to the identification and implementation of trends and best practices.
• Lead local and regionally driven ad-hoc projects related to HR processes and benefits (payroll, rewards, insurance, etc.).
• Provide support for overall personnel related costs and assumptions for the Original Budget and Revised Forecasts.
• Review payroll calculation to ensure accurate data is always reflected to the individual payroll, ensure all process meets the audit requirement and necessary data is stored appropriately.
• Prepare and store employment document and letters for employees /i.e. promotion, demotion, lateral move/, documents for termination purpose, certificates, etc. Ensure statutory reports and documents are accurately prepared and timely submitted to the appropriate external agencies.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Work Experience: 2-5 Years
• Other Skills: Technical skills - Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation. Ability to interface across functions and with internal and external parties. Appropriate written and oral communication skills in English. Organized and attention to detail. Self-starter who is willing to take calculated risks and does not wait for direction.