If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Affiliate Process Lead Trainer
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
Our organization stands for continuous improvement and therefor we not only try to improve in products but in our work too.
Did you know we have awards for Equal Pay and Top Employer? https://www.pmi.com/careers/our-awards
Affiliate Process Lead Trainer is expected to develop the Process Lead and the full operating teams’ technical understanding of process control. They are the Centerline DMS, Changeover DMS, and Change Management DMS deployment expert supported by Process Lead Coach. Affiliate Process Lead is responsible for providing the training of the IMS Process Lead role to the line structure teams. A majority of the individual’s time will be spent on the operating floor training the process lead and supporting them building the capability of the people in their area. They will also support the development of the methods for the collection and analysis of the data used in the IMS process for the affiliate.
IMS / DMS
1. Training of the IMD/ DMS (daily Management system): Centerline DMS, Changeover DMS, and Change Management DMS
2. Coach the Process Lead in completing the daily actions to support IMS deployment
3. Train the Centerline Management system for the line(s), including how to:
a) Establish CL targets & limits for the equipment owned by the team
b) Develop control strategies to enable operators to respond to out of control situations
Investigate, validate & update new CL standards to eliminate losses
4. Train the Changeover DMS for the line(s) including how to:
a) Establishing Changeover standards for all product SKU’s
b) Review Changeover critiques and coaching shift teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities to achieve CO success criteria
c) Lead a Rapid Changeover events to identify additional opportunities to reduce changeover time as required by business need
5. Train the Change management DMS
6. Train Execution of weekly Health Checks, and coaches on identifying gaps in system, and implementing appropriate countermeasures
1. Trains team on:
a) Line data analysis to identify and prioritize loss elimination opportunities including the creation of current state and future state loss trees utilizing tools such as loss allocation and S-shape
b) The DDS processes to collect and use data to set priorities and allocate resources, and report results
2. Works with the site IT and engineering support to develop standard loss data collection processes
TROUBLESHOOTING & PROBLEM SOLVING
1. Trains and can lead root cause problem solving efforts on key chronic losses for the line(s)
2. Coach Line structure and operating teams to build capability in problem solving skills and formal tools, including but not limited to Initial Problem Solving, Unified Problem Solving, 6W2H, and 5 Why’s
3. Coach Line structure and operating teams to builds the capability of team around process improvement technical troubleshooting
• Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices.
• Adhere to all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) rules, policies and practices.
• Pass through appropriate EHS trainings, apply received knowledge at work.
• Inspect and use personal protective equipment as appropriate.
• Keep assigned work areas clean and orderly.
• Take an active part in EHS programs.
• Inform the superior immediately about all violations of EHS requirements, take appropriate measures for their elimination.
• Organize business processes at assigned work area in compliance with EHS rules, policies and procedures.
• Evaluate risks at work places, take appropriate measures for risks reduction.
• Ensure work conditions in department (division) in compliance with norms defined by local legislation.
Requirements & Skills
• University degree in Engineering or equivalent
• 2-3 years’ experience in quality engineering in tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry
• Advanced knowledge of relevant standards and LEAN manufacturing (SixSigma)
• Well-developed IT skills, Excel and project management skills.
• Advanced knowledge on Process tools, IWS
• Ability to effectively prioritize competing needs
• Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
What we offer
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Therefor, you will interact with different levels of experience and expertise throughout the organisation. You can take on more and more responsibilities and doing this on your own initiative is highly appreciated. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. Your application will not be taken into a process if you do not have a valid EU work permit.
Philip Morris is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. The factory in Bergen op Zoom produces semi-finished products; the supply chain activities are organized for other PMI factories. We create and produce the new IQOS products. This product has the potential to reduce the health damage in comparison with the regular tobacco products. You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the company.