Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream and deliver better, brighter solutions with the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The transformation touches every part of our business: our products, the relationships we have with our customers, the partnerships we build, the messages we communicate, and the technology we employ. Every step of the way our digital department has a key part to play, making this an ideal time to join us.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our SEO team at our international Operations Centre in the beautiful lakeside city of Lausanne, Switzerland.
It’s not just the views that are amazing. You will be responsible for maintaining editorial standards for all SEO Content Optimization, map search journeys with Audience Management to discover content gaps, and provide guidance to SEO Hub Leads who are activating local SEO content campaigns across 6 Regions in 48+ markets. You will have a direct impact in commercializing reduced risk products in key markets online and moving PMI towards a smoke-free future. This role will work with our global SEO agency, and internal stakeholders to optimize and monitor content.
• Work with audience management to map search journeys across the PMI ecosystem, providing guidance to Human Centric Marketing (HCM) and Global Communications on content opportunities.
• Maintain editorial standards for SEO Content Optimization for global and local content campaigns. This includes but not limited to text, image, video, voice and visual search.
• Maintain content dashboards and reporting standards for communicating the success of content initiatives during all stages of the funnel.
• Provide recommendations on content projects based on return on investment (ROI) for PMI, and provide feedback when content campaigns are not optimal to the search journey.
• Assist copywriters and content agencies on selecting topics that are searched for by legal aged smokers.
We’re looking for someone with:
• A passion and strong expertise in SEO and copywriting / editing
• Previous experience with international SEO
• Ability to communicate SEO best practices for content to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization
• Project management experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
• Previous experience using searching tools like: SEMRush, Conductor, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
• Previous experience as a content marketer or content-focused SEO at an established brand or agency
• Experience specializing in copywriting, editing, and SEO
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, psychology, journalism or communications
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
What we offer:
Our success depends on the women and men who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.