What will your typical day look like?
As a Digital Analyst you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing Reduced Risk Products (multiple platforms) data to provide forward leaning insights to report back to stakeholders. You will also help improve and optimize overall online features along with completing KPI reports of owned paid media channels as well as organic SEO performance. You will be creating reports on digital trends, identifying areas for improvement, and making recommendations across all and new activities. Did we mention that you’ll be working closely with Market Research and RRP Analytics team to develop digital insights?
About the team
You will be part of a highly diverse and motivated team who is at the center of cultivating a digital culture. Everyone is empowered and strive to bring meaningful solution for consumers. Team members treat each other with respect and take pride in their roles because they realize their value to the team. They enjoy each other’s company, constantly share learnings and help each other out.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone that will be:
• Design, set up and maintain a digital dashboard including the KPIs. Follow up on the KPIs and performance of digital activities. Update the tracking with the relevant insights for projects with the objective to improve and optimize programs.
• Prepare, monitor and share insights in the form of timely reports. The reports should cover Own digital channels, presence on Social media, if any Earned media as well as organic SEO performance monitoring.
• Analyzing digital data and prepare reports to share insights on trends and new activities on Reduced Risk Platforms, competitors as well as digital best cases.
• Work closely with Market Research and RRP Analytics team to gather holistic digital data to develop key insights for continuous improvement.
Let’s talk about what you bring
You are someone that has:
• Comprehensive understanding along with 3+ years of experience and of social media, digital marketing, or marketing analytics
• Strong technical and business skills in analyses, data management and reporting
• Detail-oriented, highly organized with a focus on a high-quality of work
• Strong data visualization skills and knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.