Manager Technical Services - Maintenance and Manufacturing Support
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
At PMI we have a new vision, that entails transforming our whole Business Operating Model. In that contex we are looking for a Manager Technical Services who will manage, lead and organize all activities related to the development of a maintenance strategy, industrialization support, production stability, innovation, performance improvement, across the entire manufacturing process, by ensuring continuous production process in accordance with set objectives on productivity, cost optimization, process and product quality, costs, safety and other applicable substantial metrics/standards.
The goal is to unleash people capabilities, achieve step changes in performance, drive innovation through increasing organization reliability and agility, as we are leading a transformation process across the entire Manufacturing function, and Technical Services is a key contributor for its success.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Elaborate and execute maintenance and asset management strategies to produce quality products while maximizing equipment and production performances with optimal cost.
• Oversee Manufacturing departments work to ensure the most efficient equipment and spare parts utilization based on their risk profile, minimal downtimes and optimal personnel utilization.
• In liaison with the Engineering Department; evaluate both technical and commercial options to improve Manufacturing performance and flexibility and, where appropriate, recommend equipment changes and support their implementation.
• Proactively exchange know-how and insights with other affiliates at regional level, and participate in global projects to ensure state of the art knowledge and skills of the maintenance staff.
• Plan special production processes, such as new product launch related marketing projects.
• Support Industrialization department for kit/machine installation, start-up, training and hand over to production of the new Manufacturing equipment.
• Ensure operation system efficiency by developing internal know-how and expertise to support manufacturing and IT in new development and system upgrade.
• Ensure that needed transactional and performance data is properly recorded in all relevant systems and databases under its responsibility and thereby the data is available and used as a source for business processes performance measurement and further analysis in order to ensure identification of corrective actions and opportunities for improvement.
• University bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MBA preferred;
• Robust experience in Maintenance or Production with at least 3 years of Supervisory or Managerial experience;
• Leadership skills, conflict management, business acumen, action-oriented, team builder, and customer-focused;
• English proficiency;
• Mobility to work in our factory in Merlo (Buenos Aires)
What We Offer
You will find that we provide the opportunity to work in a professional environment alongside a multicultural group of people with varied and diverse backgrounds. You will benefit from operating in a dynamic and challenging operational and regulatory environment. You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development.
We offer a competitive salary and the benefits of employment in a leading global consumer goods company’s offices. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.