CRM Planning Supervisor – London (Hammersmith) – Competitive salary
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up.
You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your ‘day to day’
As the CRM Planning Supervisor, you will be delivering the desired overall CRM journey by building campaigns to drive consumer loyalty and retention. You will be ensuring that our approach to customers is joined up across functions through the implementation of CRM governance.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who will be planning and leading the CRM calendar and executes the delivery of multi-channel digital campaigns.
You ensure that our CRM campaigns and interactions have the consumer at the core and focus on delivering against known pain points and unmet needs and the opportunities to address these. You will be doing this by creating on-brand, high-impact CRM interventions based on consumer needs and business requirements.
Leads the CRM governance on a day to day basis through “air traffic control” processes which manage all personalized interactions with consumers.
Run the end-to-end process of campaign production and oversee the creation, checking, segmenting, scheduling and analysis of both broadcast and triggered campaigns as well as any Loyalty initiatives.
Collaboration is key. You will work closely with the Development function to align CRM campaigns but also with the Digital Hub MOS team to ensure that materials are produced and deployed in a timely way. Works with the Consumer Insight team to feed in CRM information in a timely way and to receive consolidated insights from across channels
You will also be managing the delivery of CRM campaigns from 3rd party designers, editors and researchers in our partner Digital agencies
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
• At PMI we see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've proven that our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.