As part of dynamic central Internal Controls team, you will work with various functions across the Company including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Factory Operations to establish an effective and practical processes and governance framework that will further support the Company’s business objectives. You will assess and test the design and operating effectiveness of the Company’s financial, operational and compliance controls in various areas of the business. You will be expected to tap into your experience, analytical skills and internal controls / audit knowledge to propose practical and actionable recommendations, not only to address immediate issues but improve controls in the long term. You will also be closely involved in the design, implementation, documentation and test of controls under the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program.
• Perform comprehensive risk assessments for the business processes, and provide controls advisory
• Assess and test design and operating effectiveness of financial, operational and compliance controls.
• Perform reviews to determine compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Design, implement, document and test controls under the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program.
• Effectively communicate risks and recommendations / action plans to senior management.
• Build professional and effective working relationships with business process owners and management.
• Promote best practices in the areas of business.
Required qualifications and competencies
• At least 8+ years of relevant work experience in risk assessment focusing on financial and operational processes.
• Prior experience acquired in an international external audit firm or another large multinational company.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or related degrees.
• Accounting or Finance Certifications preferred (CA/CPA/CMA/CIA)
• IT audit experience is a plus.
• Experience in Retail, Digital industry is preferred.
• Hands-on knowledge / experience of SAP is ideal.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Team-player with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
• Integrity, honesty and trust.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Accelerated learning experience in a very dynamic and large business operation in Korea
• Long-term and rewarding career with Philip Morris International, a global brand leader.
• Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic and professional team.
• Potential for international assignments and business travels.