We are currently looking for outstanding individuals to join our Sales and Distribution department as:
REGIONAL COMMERCIAL PLANNING COORDINATOR
The main aim of the job is to support the Business Unit Management with relevant analysis/insights regarding Nielsen trends, Adult Consumer Distribution, Trade Coverage: Merchandising & Communication, Consumer Engagement touch points platform areas, to support decision making process related to resource allocation, objective setting, Key Performance Indicators (KPI-s) monitoring, increasing commercial initiatives efficiencies & effectiveness through better targeting and alignment of commercial initiatives objectives, selected channels/ retail selling points and consumer profile.
• Perform distribution data analysis (Retail Audit, In Market Sales) to identify Philip Morris performance gap versus key competitors, highlighting area to be improved;
• Consolidate the retail selling universe for: i. communication platform allocation by brands in focus, ii. tactical programs, iii. Consumer Engagement touch points platform; review it and provide final proposal;
• Monitor agreed Key performance Indicators (“KPI”) providing regular analysis, highlighting deviation from initial targets and providing solutions to correct;
• Support Sales Forecast process by collecting input from regional teams; prepare sales prognosis considering historical data, latest market information, and stock level by channels;
• Prepare the evaluation of commercial initiatives deployment effectiveness by collecting regional feedback (consumers & customers’ reaction), highlighting achievements versus targets and key learning.
• University degree, preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Computer Science;
• Experience in Trade Marketing, Distribution, Marketing and/or Business Strategy & Planning is a plus;
• Good understanding of distribution models, Consumer Engagement platforms, Trade and Consumer segmentation tool and Brand framework is a plus;
• Strong analytical, conceptual, monitoring & reporting skills;
• Very good presentation and communication capabilities;
• Proven ability to plan, run and manage daily/weekly/monthly processes with internal clients;
• Able to provide creative ideas/solutions;
• Very good command of business English;
• Computer literate - MS Office package, with high focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This product is PMI’s step forward to creating a “smoke-free future” for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture and strategy.
You will join a highly dynamic and rapidly evolving environment in a role which requires great agility, ability to deal with ambiguity, drive, curiosity and entrepreneurial-spirit.