Manager EMS Quality Engineering
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International (PMI), we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be in charge of cross regional operational quality with both Venture and Flex EMS, for all devices and electronic systems/platforms from NPI to end of production life to support a business model of 2 Million kits per month.
You will ensure adherence by EMS and EMS suppliers to the quality requirements defined by PMI for the manufacturing, assembly, testing and delivery of electronic devices.
You will guide a team of PMI engineers located in the EMS, to ensure all device electronic platforms meets the requirements of the PMI QMS, from NPI to end of life.
You will lead PMI’s QA program in EMS site with resource and capacity planning and will ensure establishment of inspection/test plan, managing the ongoing operation and reviewing the result in regular basis, managing the non-conformance and corrective action in case of failure.
Who we’re looking for
• BS degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Solid experience on electronic product NPI process as well as end to end production life cycle management.
• Knowledge of electronic consumer products and EMS quality management
• Minimum of five years’ experience with ISO9001, ISO13485 is a plus
• Significant years’ experience in a Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing/Operations, or Science related role.
• Significant years’ experience with the consumer electronics industry, products, customers and regulatory environment.
• Ability to build effective teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and externally.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Fact base decision maker with strong quality principles support
• Strong reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities.
• Excellent communication in English. Mandarin and/or Cantonese a plus.
• Ability to travel extensively
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you want to know more about our company check our website: https://www.pmiscience.com/