Philip Morris International (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”)*.
Are you open-minded? PMI has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. A future where cigarettes no longer exist. It’s the biggest shift in our history, and it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders and society.
Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future? Do you want to be part of the current transformation within PMI?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a District Sales Manager Liege.
Principal accountabilities District Sales Manager:
• You will be responsible to manage, lead and coach a team of 5/6 sales representatives in the District of Liege.
• Translate national sales objectives into individual objectives
• Develop and manage team and individual activities in order to optimize working results, create team spirit and team efficiency
• Follow up of these activities on a regular base while creating feedback to the Sales Representatives
• Guide and advise the team in their development of the local area plans.
• Spend time in the field with Sales Representatives for coaching and development
• Build and maintain business relations with Professional retailers
• Participate in back office projects as a representative for the Country Team
• Budget coordination: accurate and regular analyses on your assigned budget in order to optimize the spending
• Assist in the recruitment together with our Talent Acquisition department
• Convey our “Smoke Free Future – vision” message to the team and retail
Skills and competencies
• We are looking for a dynamic, open minded and enthusiastic candidate who has at least worked for 3 to 5 years, in a similar sales or account position within a FMCG company
• People management and back office experiences are an asset
• Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
• Looking at the major challenges, you are result oriented, sales driven, eager to learn, to challenge and to work in a dynamic environment.
• You are a team player and are able to get out the best of every team member.
• Although you will work within a team, you are be able to act independently within your job.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE: It’s up to you to raise Philip Morris Benelux share of market in your region. That’s not a job for a corporate dummy. It’s one for an entrepreneur.
* RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes