Manager EQMS – Neuchatel, Switzerland
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Manager EQMS, you'll be leading the implementation and deployment of a global, multi-site, multi-module, integrated Electronic Quality Management System, as well as planning and applying multiple project plans and/or programs related to this solution.
Apart from these, you'll have to apply knowledge of quality assurance in a regulated environment to provide mentorship on the improvements related to the quality system processes and electronic systems and propose solutions to problems related to the harmonization of quality processes with EQMS, both at site and corporate level.
Furthermore, you'll be coordinating internal and external resources for seamless execution of projects, defining and prioritizing project tasks for the project managers to take action on and crafting and implementing a program to ensure quality processes and quality modules are deployed to the user community.
As you’ll be accountable for budget & resource alignment, milestone & risk management, but also for change management and communication plans throughout implementation, you’ll need to keep the Senior Management updated on projects timelines and potential issues, lead Steering Committee meetings, etc.
Who we’re looking for
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Quality/Regulatory or any relevant field
• Meaningful experience in Quality Systems Solution implementation and migration project management in a life sciences, ISO or regulated industry
• Background in defining and deploying user adoption techniques for quality modules and understanding user community requirements
• Deep understanding of CSV, SDLC (agile/waterfall), solution architecture and Scrum methodology
• Affinity to multidisciplinary teamwork, as well as people and stakeholder management
• Complex problem solving, decision-making and negotiation capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.