Business to Business Activation (Trade Marketing) Executive - London
Welcome to PMI
Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and fast. Do you want to be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? Are you truly an ambassador and advocate of the Customer Experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, groundbreaking environment? Then come and join us.
About Your Role
As the B2B Activation (Trade Marketing) Executive, you will join the evolving Deployment Strategy department within the Activation Team of Philip Morris International (PMI) in London. Reporting directly to the B2B Activation Manager, you will assist in the development of and implementation of the approved materials across all trade channels. In addition to that you’ll execute all planned activities to increase the distribution of selected products across all sales channels including Independent Retail, Key Accounts, Distributive and Vape Channel.
• Analyze the current level of product distribution across channels and provide alternative solutions to enhance the distribution nationally by combining the insights from the field and data from Power BI.
• Coordinate third party supplier relations and facilitation of agency briefings for all trade activities with ownership of the end to end process including from ideation through to production and delivery.
• Participate in the development of and implementation of point of sales materials across all trade channels, including field force briefings, delivery of all toolkits and tracking and evaluation of agreed activities against set objectives.
• Ensure timely and efficient implementation of approved B2B activities and tools, collaborating with key departments and individuals to deliver professional and innovative solutions which are in line with agreed PMI strategies.
• Support management of the allocated budget to ensure efficient and effective use of PML financial resources.
• Ensure that all Legal, Corporate Affairs and Internal Controls requirements are met through consultation with key stakeholders.
• Coordinate relevant approval processes ensuring timely approval of activities and compliance with all internal processes.
• Execute objectives, measure results vs. targets to deliver effective and efficient use of PMI resources. Recommend adjustments where appropriate and compile supporting documentation/analysis to justify alterations to the plan. Focus on consistently tailoring B2B Activities and Programs to meet our Trade partner’s expectations & deliver PML requirements within an evolving marketplace.
We are looking for someone with a good degree in marketing, business administration or similar, with a strong business insight and a confident excel user.
Ideally, you’ll have a solid track record and experience within the UK market in the trade or B2B marketing function of an international FMCG business
You enjoy data analysis and you are capable of providing insights and recommendations on pain points that are identified.
You are resourceful, a real problem solver who enjoys developing new ways of improving the trade channels distribution.
You'll enjoy the cross-functionality of the role, being involved in POP production and liaising with field deployment agencies
At PMI we see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've proven that our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.