Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing and significantly. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision of a Smoke Free Future?
Main Purpose of Job
This role is accountable for translating & executing strategy for both trade engagement & consumer conversion for all territories within a specified area. This will involve developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of business, objectives, marketplace and competitors with regular feedback of new developments or changes. It will also be responsible for coaching and developing a number of IQOS Experts and Territory Activation Executives.
In addition, this role is responsible for KPI delivery throughout the team.
1 Translating and Executing Strategy
• Responsible for the localisation of area strategy and communicating this to colleagues
• Accountable for territory growth
• Conduct consumer journey mapping
• Deploy the business plan and meet agreed KPIs
• Monitor conversion and retention
• Manage FMC approach
• Maximise the use of resources - people, budget and tools
• Accountable for policy and procedural compliance within territory
• Manage area budget regarding recruitment, retention and productivity of field operation
• Analyse performance data to identify and experiment with new ideas, opportunities and underlying trends
• Respond to new customer segments
3 People Management
• Responsible for people retention through motivation and role modelling behaviours
• Identify development needs for the team
• Manage performance of individuals and the team
• Accountable for team adherence to policy and procedural compliance
• Train, develop, motivate and inspire the team to deliver excellence, including development and implementation of personal development plans, coaching and training
• Responsible for recruitment
You’ll be looking for a career in a company that is truly global in reach and offers great people the opportunity to develop and grow themselves. If you’re looking for a job that challenges, inspires and rewards you, take a closer look at what we’re trying to do and apply now. Please note this role is based in Oxford.
At PMI we see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality. We've proven that our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.