What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager, Digital Marketing – External Media, you will be proactive in building and maintaining the strategy and execution of (legal aged adult) digital marketing at external media channels using data-focused approach. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with new permitted platforms along with having a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from start to finish. Did we mention that you will enjoy working closely with the Consumer Journey, Product, and In-House Creative Team on creating and experimenting with content?
About the team
You will be part of a highly diverse and motivated team who is at the center of cultivating a digital culture. Everyone is empowered and strive to bring meaningful solution for consumers. Team members treat each other with respect and take pride in their roles because they realize their value to the team. They enjoy each other’s company, constantly share learnings and help each other out.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone that will be:
• Lead the overall strategy and execution of (legal aged adult) digital presence at external channels for all available Reduced Risk Platforms with clear/ and ambitious KPIs. Use data centric approach to constantly learn and adapt to the new external and legal environment. Develop and manage three-year plans and targets.
• Discover and experiment with new permitted platforms. Closely manage external agency partners for identification and covering digital presence channels.
• Develop deep understanding of consumer journey as well as brands to create the right content mix with a clear call to action. Open to constant experimentation, using FFWD methodology, to learn which content helps consumers move smoothly across consumer journey episodes. The content ideas to be developed include both branded and unbranded based on the platform’s type / audience.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, especially Consumer Journey, Product and Art teams, to ensure right content and appropriate reporting. Ensure content developed is legal / CA compliant and standard reports are ready on time. Ensure data privacy teams are always in the loop to ensure adequate data control measures are in place.
• Lead the programs planning, seek internal approval and then ensure smooth execution. Analyze program results, report on key metrics and constantly optimize existing (if needed) as well as future programs based on data driven learnings.
• Responsible for managing allocation and optimization of program budgets.
• Develop the team by listening and then challenging respectively while understanding disagreement. Ensure team is motivated and empowered to propose solutions striking a fine balance between compliance, innovation & speed.
Let’s talk about what you bring
You are someone that has:
• College/University Degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Sciences/Business Studies
• 5+ years as a multi-channel expert across Paid Media
• Expertise in developing external channel strategies for growth with a data-focused mentality
• Familiarity with analytics platforms and with a track record of distilling actionable insights from data
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.