MANAGER TRADE ACTIVATION (ONLINE & OFFLINE)
The Incumbent’s role is to manage our company's On-line & Off-line Trade Activation tools and programs within - and beyond the Digital Trade Engagement (“DTE”) solutions already in place for our Trade Partners across channels and cities.
Effective planning, development & deployment of User Content into the local Digital Platform, this through working closely with Brand Teams, Local Agency, Regional Headquarter and other functions to identify best fit solutions. Support remaining Traditional Trade Marketing approaches in off-line universe.
- Manage and support when and where needed the current Off-line Trade Marketing activities related to POSM Production, warehouse Management and inventory allocation.
- Identify the right selection of outlets (through Segmentation principles) for the implementation of trade marketing programs in line with National Brand & trade marketing strategies by managing the criteria selection, including optimal spent by type of outlet / channel.
- Propose, review and approve the Trade Marketing budget allocation and manage the implementation in order to ensure cost effective, efficient and well-controlled execution as well as optimal phasing.
- Deliver required analyses to streamline ROI.
- Manage nationally the DTE platform, in which tasking and content is provided to Trade Partners to execute. This requires aligned content planning, being delivered in different formats (Articles, Quiz, infographics, video, iFrame , gamification etc.) while being monitored and measured through various tools in terms of efficiency and effectiveness (Google Analytics etc.)
- Adapts content to the needs of company and Trade Partners to achieve highest activation and nutrition rates.
- Forecasts & manages Planned vs. Actual budgets, suggests re-investment or savings based on aligned deployment plan and set KPI's.
- Initiates improvement processes through adapting globally deployed best practices. Provide input for Long Term Plans towards local management and Regional HQ
- The ability to understand and manage the development and deployment of such a critical deliverables are prone to this function, requiring high level of collaboration, pro-activity and alignment with many stake-holders across and outside the organization.
RESOURCE MANGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
- A substantial budget accountability is allocated for this critical Function in our Organization.
- The incumbent will lead and Coach a direct managed team across 2 cities.
- Foster effective team work environment spirit and encourage initiatives + bottom up input to maximize individual’s potential on the job.
- Ensure that all On & Off-line Trade Marketing programs/activities are aligned with the context of the current legislation, local regulations and PMI Global policies in conjunction with Corporate Affairs and legal advisors.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the major Legal and/or Corporate issues which impact or may impact the tobacco industry and/or our company in order to translate such issues into the implementation of new strategies, plans or programs that may arise from them.
PROJECT-BASED ORGANIZATION PRINCIPLES
- As our company transforms towards a PBO model, the Incumbent shall be requested on regular base to lead or being a project member of plural initiatives out of the Functional Scope as outlined above. Timing, resource allocation and expected deliverables will be aligned with Line Mgmt. as well the owner of such projects.
At least 5 years of Functional knowledge of Process Management, experience in IT Business Systems and/or Business Development as well Digital Marketing Development, B2B, E-commerce are top prerequisites. Added values are vast experience in Trade Marketing in Technological or FMCG industries.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- University Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Admin, IT or equivalent.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft & Project Mgmt. Tools.