...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
Retail Engagement Executive, Sofia
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Do you want to make a difference and be part of building something new? Are you customer focused? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
YOU have experience in trade, sales or merchandising in the FMCG industry, preferably within an international company. YOU have strong impact, influence, communication and negotiations skills and are able to relate well to different people. You are action-oriented and motivated by achieving high results. YOU will be part of the Commercial Field Force of Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD and will be reporting to a Regional Commercial Supervisor. You will be based in Sofia and your main goal will be to increase the sales of the company by building solid partnerships in the retail universe and deploying the company programs in an exceptional way.
• Ensure efficient and optimal management and appropriate usage of the assigned company resources such as budget, tools, equipment and other materials for achieving the defined objectives.
• Ensure optimum handling and visibility of our RRP products in the retail chain
• Develop and maintain excellent relationship with store owners, managers, shop assistants and become true business consultant for them.
• Actively inform and engage retailers and staff about RRP* products (IQOS). Impact retail chain in order to become our product ambassadors to legal age consumers.
• Engage retailers for trade activities by activating them through a digital trade platform. Align, follow up and provide feedback in terms of content and future actions on the platform.
• Fully responsible for preparing complete, timely and accurate reports related to the business activities in the assigned territory and proposing action plans based on the results in order to achieve higher performance and efficiency.
• Implement, reinforce and control the observing of all applicable law requirements and compliance procedures, such as, Fiscal Compliance and Competition Law, within both the Philip Morris Bulgaria’s organization and 3rd party partners.
• Maintaining excellent knowledge of the assigned territory through performing regular field visits.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor Degree
• 1-2 years of professional experience preferably in field sales.
• Experience in sales, merchandising or working with end consumers and small businesses.
• Proficiency in written and spoken Bulgarian and English
• Active driver with valid driving license
• Strong analytical skills
• High level of agility, communications and social skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is part of Philip Morris International (PMI) - a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is one of PMI affiliates with 90 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY SEPTEMBER 29th 2019