• Organization effectiveness and transformation functions;
• Change management and company processes rebuilding as a result of new ways of leading and doing business;
• Building a customer centric organization;
• Description and enhancement of company structure, verification and improvement of company roles, scopes of duties and grades;
• Perform continuous assessment of organizational needs in capability building and leadership development;
• Enhancing employees skills and engagement throughout the company transformation stage (change management);
• Performance and talent management.
• 5+ years of working experience in HR, in particular, organization effectiveness development/change management;
• Experience of going through transformation processes within a company (business transformation, change management, M&A processes, new products creation and promotion stages) would be highly beneficial;
• English: upper-intermediate level.
• Open minded and creative thinker;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong potential for development;
• Result-oriented and self-motivated.
What we offer:
• You will work in truly international environment;
• You will get unique development opportunities;
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
• You will get competitive compensation & social package.