RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are seeking for a highly motivated individual with eagerness to learn and strong passion for technology to join our Digital team, in order to drive business efficiency and meet business needs leveraging technologies.
You will have the opportunity to drive project deliverables, deploy new systems, and perform administrative application maintenance activities. On top of that, you will be given the exposure to provide training, troubleshoot application issues, and contribute in continuous improvements.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth;
• Understand our consumer and deliver meaningful value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
1) Provide first level support to users and resolving incidents in a timely manner by collaborating with users, vendors, or regional/ global support team.
2) Participate and contribute in driving projects deliverables as project team/ project lead to define/ solve business problems according to business priorities, on time and on budget.
3) Perform day-to-day operational activities to maintain/ upkeep systems to meet business needs.
4) Proficient in identifying/ framing problems, identifying business priorities and providing resolutions or workarounds to ensure business continuity.
5) Drive efficiency leveraging systems and technologies.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or other related areas
• Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply, or;
• maximum 1 year of working experience as recent graduate
• Relevant Final Year Project or Internship experience is an added advantage
• Self-motivated individual with eagerness to learn under minimal supervision
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with good business sense
• Ability to work independently under a fast pace working environment
• Flexible approach when working in a team with different stakeholders (external and internal)
• Good time management skills
• Technical-savviness is a must to adapt to different existing/ new systems for day-to-day supports
• Software development knowledge would be an added value for this role