Senior Finance Analyst – Budgeting & Cost Controling
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• an action-oriented, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance
• a person with 3-5 years’ of relevant experience in an international company
• a fluent English speaker (oral and written) with very good working knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial integrated systems
• an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow deadlines
• a person with skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow enormous number of details into readable management view
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are desired.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Senior Finance Analyst- Budgeting & Cost Controlling you will:
• reconcile and monitor monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards
• proactively participate in budgets’ and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company, review targets with business objectives by financial analysis to support management's decision-making process
• cooperate and provide support to various stakeholders within the company and other PMI affiliates for respective financial cycles
• identify areas for enhancements, use LEAN methodology to eliminate inefficiencies
company kindergarten possibility
private medical and dental care, life insurance
subsidized meals in company canteens
remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
employee pension plan
holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.