Purpose of the Position:
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for developing an employee communications strategy and driving employee engagement through creative and dynamic communications programs. The role will work with PMJ business leader, People & Culture Director and team to help the leaders better engage and motivate employees. It is crucial that the role has a deep understanding of PMI/PMJ's organization/employee engagement challenges and the experience to drive cultural transformation.
- Develop and execute internal communications strategy and plan that engages PMJ's employees in transformation, vision to design a smoke-free future and consumer centricity
- Partner with leadership and People & Culture team to keep employees informed of company strategy, key business updates, news and announcements
- Own and develop internal communications contents, channels and tools.
- Initiate contemporary employee communications campaigns and develop communications toolkits for managers
- Measure and report the effectiveness of Employee Communications programs.
1. Minimum 6 years of professional experience with proven records in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Public and Corporate affairs.
2. Experience in running Internal/Employee Communications
3. Experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
4. Experience and success in leading and developing teams
5. Ability to work at all levels of the organization
6. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
7. Team oriented – ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
8. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills