Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an action-oriented problem solver with a degree in biomedical sciences, chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent with more than 3 years’ of strong experience in the handling of chromatographic instruments such as LC-MSMS, HPLC and software like Analyst, Masslynx and Chromeleon. You should also be experienced in the area of method development & validation for analytical and bioanalytical samples with ICH/USFDA guidelines, and have good knowledge of OECD GLP guidelines and AAALAC principles.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris International Research Laboratories Pte Ltd is seeking a talented individual to join our team. You will be responsible for planning, and performing routine and non-routine activities in the analytical and bioanalytical aspects of experimental studies in accordance with pertinent guidelines and highest scientific standards. This includes development of assays and methods, hands on participation of their operation, resources monitoring and implementation of the study plan timeline. You will also be responsible for checking, evaluating and reporting the resulting raw data to ensure that they are accordance with pertinent guidelines.
• Plan and perform activities on clearly defined programs, and track progress in relation to timelines/ time table. Implement and develop experimental methods and techniques based on the upcoming needs of the studies. Formulate short & simple runs, and establish the methods/techniques to meet high scientific standards, and act as the primary subject matter expert in these techniques.
• Plan and perform daily work within bioanalytics and organizational levels, to organize the practical aspects of additional measurements in the study. Be the main point-of-contact for in vivo studies.
• Produce quality results within the required time frame, as well as analyze study related data & reports by applying scientific and technical principles to draw basic conclusions. Review routine data, monitor and escalate deviations. Identify and troubleshoot and resolve issues & gaps in processes to improve operational efficiency.
• Participate in several study-based activities within own team, perform daily routine measurements and perform analyses for non-routine measurements on equipment / systems for all studies as needed and act as the Subject Matter Expert. Participate and contribute in risk assessments. Plan, develop and perform activity related to qualification & validation set-up of new analytical endpoints and equipment. Able to configure complex systems.
• Maintain list of consumables required for the study and raise purchase requests in timely manner.
• Perform calibration & preventive maintenance of laboratory instruments. Manage and troubleshoot existing equipment and ensure calibration & maintenance schedules are updated as per instrument SOP. Be the system/process owner.
• Prepare technical method development reports. Develop and update standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions (WKIs). Prepare SOPs and WKI in a timely manner to ensure that procedures are updated. Take up additional specialist tasks in other areas and perform cross functional activities.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
GOT SOMEONE IN MIND?
If you believe you would be a good fit to the requirements of the role, please submit your application online by 4 October 2019. Only candidates who fit the hiring requirements will be contacted. The successful candidate will be hired on the local employment terms and conditions in Singapore.