Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
YES Internship Program – Consumer Journey
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
• Internship of 6 months length
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
Specific responsibilities include:
You will work in the Consumer Journey Department and have the opportunity to:
• Support the CJ Learn Manager in the 2019 Initiative plan design and roll-out
• Analyze episodes, needs and paint points fixing issues and priorities, maximizing results in terms of Sizing and NPS score
• Monthly update of the consumer journey map
• Work on local initiatives to increase awareness and product understanding
• Participate in leading omni-channels projects
• Be the interface with Agencies and internal stakeholders for the project management (legal, procurement, ect)
• Assist to creative presentation and support Manager in briefs and debriefs presentations dealing with creative agencies and local suppliers
• Participate in Test & Learn initiatives briefs
• Coordinate with local suppliers the production process for communication materials
• Budget tracking and PMO input requirements
• University degree in: Economics, Marketing
• Communication skills
• Project management
• Quick learning capabilities, Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
• Problem solving and customer orientation
• Ability to work alone and in teams
• Fluent in English and Fluent in Italian
• Literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in other Multinational Company in Marketing / Consumer research or similar role is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
A reimbursement package (monthly stage bonus + ticket restaurant) is provided.
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.