Talent Acquisition Specialist
Work location: Klaipeda
Temporary contract – maternity leave substitution
Salary range from 2’500 EUR Gross to 3’100 EUR gross
Are you curious and self-driven? Is the candidate experience of the great importance to you? Do you feel like co-creating and deploying Employer Branding activities? Are you ready to co-create smoke free future and make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
Philip Morris Lietuva is seeking a collaborative professional to join our Cluster (Poland & Baltic Countries) People & Culture team to manage all talent acquisition and employer branding activities for our manufacturing site in Klaipeda.
LEAD THE INDUSTRY CHANGE
As a global tobacco leader, we have taken a decision to disrupt our business and strive to lead the industry transformation towards a smoke-free future with our innovative technology on reduced-risk products incl. IQOS. We have set a new course for the company. We have chosen to do something really big.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE TEAM PLAYER WHO HAS/IS:
• University Degree in HR, Sociology or relevant fields.
• Significant (3+ years) agency/in-house recruitment experience with examples of delivering end-to-end recruitments projects incl. high volume.
• Strong local market knowledge, specifically around attraction techniques and channels for manufacturing roles.
• Proven commitment to exceptional candidate experience and interviewing and assessment expertise.
• Evidence of direct sourcing expertise including use of various channels and methods such as cutting-edge social media tools.
• Prior expertise in creating, leading and deploying employer branding internal & external activities and campaigns.
• Proven experience of working within a large multinational company with managing various stakeholders.
• Relevant IT skills incl. Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system (ATS) and web-based search engines.
• Ability and courage to advise internal customers on recruitment-related decisions.
• Curiosity & passion about modern talent acquisition and employer branding trends.
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian & English.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
• Manage recruitment processes providing sourcing, assessment and market expertise to the hiring managers while achieving recruitment target metrics such as Time to Fill/Hire, Cost per Hire, Candidate & Hiring Manager Satisfaction Survey (NPS) and system data accuracy.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders including hiring managers, People & Culture Managers (HR Business Partners) and TA Operations in order to deliver on the best-in-class candidate & employee experience ensuring process efficiencies.
• Support building up recruitment culture by experimenting with new tools, methods and approaches on sourcing and assessment.
• Co-create and independently deploy employer branding strategy for Philip Morris Lietuva through integrated and creative EVP launching and recruitment marketing activities in offline and online in order to identify and engage with target group candidates internally and externally.
• Develop and deliver competency based interview trainings.
• Be part of Talent Acquisition and People & Culture cluster and regional community.
• Unique opportunity to join an industry leader in the business transformation and to co-create a smoke-free future
• Independence in acting and proposing solutions
• Possibility to shape and directly impact the recruitment processes and employer branding activities
• Flexibility in planning activities for accomplishing jointly approved goals
• Enriching experiences within truly international PMI community and Cluster People & Culture team
• Above-the-market competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits
• Flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
Apply in English at http//www.pmicareers.com/ until 17h of October 2019.
Note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.