Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our RRP Distribution Planning Analyst! PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.
This is a strategic role within the Sales team in Mexico. The purpose of the job is to generate the distribution/allocation plan for RRP's products/devices/SLUs for all channels: B2B, E-commerce (LSP), Retail Ecosystem (Small & Large Boutiques, Cornershops and Shop in Shops) and IQOS Coaches (Nationwide) from Zaragoza's distribution Center; assuring optimal levels of inventory in each channel analyzing their demand needs, Oxxo's delivery gates; implementing on time strategies of Mexico's Market making an efficient use of available transports.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Propose, define and implement optimal invetory policies for each RRP channel/warehouse, collecting insights of commercial areas, analyzing rotation of every RRP SKU/devices/SLUs, delivery frequency and needed leadtime to fulfill market needs
• Establish the distribution plan for each channel/warehouse according needs and the delivery gates for OXXO
• Assure the correct amount of delivery routes that wil fulfill the channel's/warehouse's supply; maintaining the correct amount of inventory coverage with 0% of out of stocks.
• Generate & monitor all the RRPs SAP STO's (Stock transfer movements)
• Act as point of contact/control for commercial areas, demand planning and Customer Service to coordinate the implementation of market strategies for RRP commercialization
• Owner of SOX Controls regarding the correct entering and receiving of RRPs products to SAP of all channels/warehouses
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills:
• Desired Bachelor’s in Business, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics/Statistics
• + 3 years related experience in Supply Chain Planning and logistics field or Sales
• Advanced English required
• Strong analytical and strategy skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work outside your comfort zone and tolerate preassure
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes
• Strong Excel skills
• Fundamental knowledge in Sales and Distribution
Find a new path!
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader!
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products,
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values