Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
PRODUCT CARE SUPERVISOR
As a Product care supervisor, you will drive the product strategy from customer care perspective with the main purpose to ensure an enhanced interaction between customers and product.
You will be part of a customer care team and will mainly cooperate with our direct retail team, with colleagues from supply chain and commercial planning. We are looking for a creative problem solver with an innovative mindset, focused on improvement.
Does it sound interesting? Then APPLY NOW!
Your main accountabilities:
• Define and lead device replacement strategy across all channels to maintain the same level of consumer experience
• Assure internal alignment, knowledge sharing leading to effective collaboration locally and with Global team
• Educate and assist 3rd party service suppliers to ensure expected business results are delivered
• Ensure that all operational activities are executed in compliance with applicable laws and internal guidelines
• Identify new replacement channels with the main objective of continuously improving consumer experience
YOU should be/have/know:
• Min. 2 years of experience in Supply chain; experience in development and deployment of product initiatives is advantage
• Advanced English with fluent Czech/Slovak language
• Able to write and edit content for consumer interactions and be good at proofreading
• Used to work in MS Excel (esp. pivot tables, advanced formulas)
This position will advance your experience with consumers, channels and programs. You can expect cross-functional collaboration with various local departments as well as network with other markets. You will work in Prague office under supervision of a Manager Customer Care, PMI CZ, SK & HU.
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on the 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care